1. USER’S INFORMATION
BEST OPTION MEDIA, S.L.U., hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 from April 27 (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 from December 5 (LOPDGDD), for which the following treatment information is provided:
Purpose: maintain a commercial relationship. The operations planned to perform the treatment are:
• Submission of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or to its collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
• Conduct statistical studies.
• Process orders, requests or any type of petitions that are made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available.n.
• Forward the newsletter sharing the news on the website.
Legal basis of the treatment: consent of the interested party.
Data conservation criteria: will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or their total destruction.
Communication of the data: The data will not be shared with third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the user:
- Right to withdraw consent at any moment.
- Right for access, rectification, portability and removal of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a reclamation with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
BEST OPTION MEDIA, S.L.U.. Calle Agastia, 80 - 28043 Madrid (Madrid). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with a star (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, accept expressly, freely and unequivocally that their data is necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and the user is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be previously requested. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the requested data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to the user´s needs.
3. SAFETY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the treatment of personal data of its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE ensures that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedom of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.